www.tellrubytuesday.com: Ruby Tuesday Inc. is a multinational foodservice retailer that owns, operates, and franchises Ruby Tuesday restaurants. Ruby Tuesday was founded in the year 1972 in Knoxville, Tennessee, the United States. The headquarters of the restaurant is at 150 West Church Avenue, Maryville, Tennessee, 37801, United States. Samuel E. Beall III is the founder of the restaurant chain. Ruby Tuesday has more than 540 restaurants all over the world. Ray Blanchette is the CEO, Sue Briley is the CFO, Mike Ellis is the CDO, and Dave Skena is the CMO. Burgers, chicken, pasta, ribs, salad bar, seafood, soup and steak are the products of Ruby Tuesday. In October 2017, it announced that NRD Capital Management would be taking the company private through a $146 million deal in early 2018.
Coming to the history of Ruby Tuesday the name of it was derived from the Rolling Stones song, “Ruby Tuesday”, which was popular during the time of the first restaurant’s inception. The name was suggested to founder Sandy Beall by Bob Hope. During the first half of the company history, Ruby Tuesday restaurant chains mainly located near shopping malls. Then in the early 1990s, the company adjusted its distribution strategy by including more freestanding locations. As of June 2, 2015, Ruby Tuesday, Inc. has company-owned and/or franchised Ruby Tuesday brand restaurants in 44 states and 13 foreign countries. The company owned and operated 658 Ruby Tuesday restaurants, while domestic and international franchisees operated 29 and 49 restaurants, respectively.
www.tellrubytuesday.com | Ruby Tuesday Survey – Win Surprise Gift
How to participate in Ruby Tuesday Guest Satisfaction Survey?
- Smart Phone or PC.
- Internet Connection.
- Receipt/bill of Ruby Tuesday.
Procedure to complete the survey:
- The first thing you have to do is to visit the official survey site of Ruby Tuesday. You can visit the site with the URL
- The above-provided link takes you to the survey page.
- Here, on the survey page enter the Survey Number which is printed on the Receipt/Bill.
- Enter the survey number in the appropriate spaces and click on Start Button in order to start the survey.
- Then comment your views on the menu or services you enjoyed during your visit. Answer all the questions carefully and submit the survey.
- Write down the validation code you get for your $4 voucher. Keep the receipt you used to participate in the Ruby Tuesday poll and present it to your server the next time you go to Ruby Tuesday to redeem your prize.
How to get a free menu from Ruby Tuesday?
You can get a chance to win free items from any of the Ruby Tuesday’s restaurant by joining into Ruby Tuesday’s account.
- visit the official site of Ruby Tuesday at rubytuesday.com
- The above link directs you to the official survey page of Ruby Friday.
- By visiting the page you will get a pop-up to join Ruby Tuesday.
- Here, on this page enter your first name followed by your second name.
- In the next step enter your email address.
- Then enter your date of birth.
- Select your state.
- Then enter the name of your favorite Ruby Tuesdays restaurant in your
- In the end, click on Join Now button.
Every member gets a FREE* appetizer when you join, your choice of either a FREE Burger** or FREE Garden Bar Entrée** on your birthday, plus exclusive news and offers.
Rewards of Ruby Tuesday:
Should you fill out The Ruby Tuesday Survey, you can get one of the www.rubytuesday.com’s coupons for your second time you eat out there. Once you take part, you’ll get a RubyTuesday.com validation code to get a $4 discount on your next purchase.
This way, the next time you dine at Ruby Tuesdays, you will Pay four bucks less for the money on your total bill. If you would like to learn more about the restaurant, their places, and menu items, you can pay a visit to the Ruby Tuesday official site at www.rubytuesday.com.
Regular Hours Hour of Operation of Ruby Tuesday:
MON – THURS 11:00 AM – 10:00 PM
FRIDAY 11:00 AM – 11:00 PM
SATURDAY 11:00 AM – 11:00 PM
SUNDAY 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM